JA Job ShadowWe prepare students to be entrepreneurial thinkers in their approach to work. Our Impact
About the Program
The JA Job Shadow is one of JA’s work exemplifier that gives students a day at real work-places where they are paired with partner organization staff-right from CEOs, Heads of Departments to retail outlets to explore their career aspirations.
It creates a critical link between education and the workplace and inspires the students to want to be successful in work and life. Our goal is to inspire the students to work hard so as to fulfil their dreams.
JA Job Shadow prepares students to be entrepreneurial thinkers in their approach to work. Students will acquire and apply the skills needed in demanding and ever-changing workplaces. JA Job Shadow:
- Helps prepare our future workforce
- Showcases your place of work to young people
- Enables your employees to easily participate in a community activity
Following participation in the program, students will be able to:
- Recognize career clusters and potential job positions and understand the importance of researching the requirements needed to earn a position.
- Develop job-hunting tools, such as networking, resumes, and interviewing skills.
- Identify the next steps needed in their personal career preparation.
Main Program Concepts
Work Readiness, Networking, Interview Skills, Work-place knowledge, Job search, Resumes etc
Skills Students Gain
Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Accountability, Time Management, Public Speaking, Financial Literacy, Ideation, Collaboration, Critical thinking, Creativity and so much more.
Student Class Level