About JA Uganda
Junior Achievement (JA) is one of the largest global NGOs dedicated to addressing young people’s fundamental social and economic challenges by educating and empowering them to transform their future and own their economic success.
Through the delivery of cutting-edge, experiential learning in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship, we effectively broaden the canvas of possibility for young people and enrich their ability to both engage in their own economic development and contribute to the strength of their families, communities, and economies.
Junior Achievement Uganda (JA) is a non-profit organization established in 2008 as a member nation of JA Worldwide, operating mainly in schools and, for the last 3 years, involving out-of-school youth impacting over 130000 learners with the JA flagship program—the JA Company Program to date.
Inspire and Prepare Young People to Succeed in a Global Economy.
Be the partner of choice for businesses, educators and policymakers from around the globe seeking to expand youth education and economic development.
Our Core Values
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics & entrepreneurship.
- Passion for what we do, honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it.
- Respect for talents, creativity, perspectives and backgrounds of all.
- Belief in the power of partnership & collabora- tion.
- Conviction in quality educational and motiva- tional impact of relevant hands-on learning.